Hello everyone, My name is Çağatay Kızıldağ. I am a solution architect from Turkey. I have been working in Huawei Turkey R&D Center for 6.5 years. I have participated in projects as a solution architect and as a software engineer.Preview CV
Having 6+ years experience in telecommunication (Telco) industry under different product domains of Huawei; Smartcare (CEM, NPM, SQM, LEM), SDP (Service Delivery Platform).
• Requirement Clarification
• Functional Requirement Spesification (FRS)
• High Level Desing (HLD)
• Low Level Design (LLD)
• System Integration
• Internal and Customer Trainings & Presentations including on sites( Turkcell Region Smartcare Trainings, Turkey Vodafone and Saudi Arabia STC etc.)
• Dedicated working attitude.
• Analytical mind and problem solving abilities.
• Strong communication skill and teamwork.
• Result oriented attitude.
• Customer First attitude.
• Huawei Smartcare (CEM) Solution
• Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Solution
• System Integrations (CM, TT, TAC, CRM, CCA, CCH, ICT)
• Data Visualization
• Big Data (Hadoop, Spark)
• Shell Script
• Oracle 10g-11g
• SQL,PL/SQL and E-SQL
• Web Services
• Tools:Eclipse,JDeveloper,Toad, Windows,
PL/SQL Developer,Websphere MQ Explorer
Websphere MB Toolkit,SoapUI,JIRA,XMLSpy
Customer Onsite Experience:
• Saudi Arabia STC (6 months)
• Turkey Vodafone (1 year)
• Turkey Turkcell (2 years)
Responsibilities on the projects:
• E2E Requirement Clarification
• Customer Pain Point Analyzing
• Requirement High Level Design
• Requirement Low Level Design
• Issue Tracking in SLA
• Package Deployment
• Package Testing
• System Configurations
• Negotiating with Customers
• Requirement analysis
• Providing Software Design
• Check existing systems and capability
• Apply tecnical solutions to improve system capability
• Receive and relay information to and from stakeholders
• Contributed to SDP (Service Delivery Platform) projects for leading telecom companies as a both frontend and backend developer. I was the key team member and project leader.
• Designed and implemented complex flows that interacts with multiple components using SOAP.
• Designed responsive pages for mobiles and desktops.
• Supported and guided Huawei’s customers for successful product version upgrades many times.
• Used both Waterfall and Agile methodologies in our projects.
• As per CMMI requirements, I have done code reviews (using Smartbear)
• I have setup end to end automation for a project. It includes code compilation, unit test execution, Javadoc generation, static check analysis, findbugs,
cpd, pmd, kloc calculation, package creation and tomcat deployment. Then notifies all stakeholders for the updates.
I have ben working as assistant software engineer in Huawei Turkey R&D center.
I have worked at Turk Telekom company which is the biggest telecom company of Turkey during my intership.
I have been studying my master degree engineering management at Celal Bayar University.
I completed my bachelor degree as Computer Engineer in Faculty of Engineering at Yaşar University.
I studied English language oriented High school.